Friday, 1 May 2015

Evaluation Question 3- What have you learned from your audience feedback?

During the whole of this A2 media course we have received lots of feedback from different types of audience. In this post I will talk about everything I have received feedback from and explain how I learnt from the audience feedback.

My Short Film Idea

First of all here is my short film pitch that I did to the rest of my A2 Media Class

    

So now here is an evaluation of the feedback I received. In the video I will be talking about what I learnt from the feedback I received for this.

Group Short Film Idea


So here is the short film pitch idea we did, and the feedback we received from our commissioner. The good news was that our short film was commissioned straight away. The name of our film would be 'The Illusion Of Existence'.



Here is a video of me evaluating the feedback I received from our group short film pitch. In this video, I will be talking about what I learnt from the feedback, and what we changed about our film, and what we did throughout the filming to make it successful and the editing of our film.

Rough Cut Feedback 

The Rough Cut version was the next thing in which I received feedback from. First of all, here is a video of the feedback of our rough cut version of short film 'The Illusion Of Existence' in which we received from our A2 Media class



In this video, I will evaluate the feedback I received for this, and discuss what I learnt, and what we did to improve during the filming for our Final Cut version of our film.


Ancillary Task - Magazine Review Draft Version Feedback

Our next thing in which we received feedback from was the draft versions of the magazine review and the film poster. 

Here is a video of the feedback in which we received for our draft magazine review.



I have evaluated the feedback I received, as you will see in this video. I will be discussing what I learnt from the feedback, what I did to improve it and the outcome of our improvements.

Ancillary Task - Film Poster Draft Version Feedback

Our other ancillary task in which we received feedback for was the draft film poster. Here is a video of the feedback in which we received for the film poster.


Now, in this next video, I will evaluate the feedback I received from this. I will be discussing what I learnt from the feedback, what we did to improve it and what the final outcome was when we made our improvements.