So as part of the R and P process we have to do a production review of how we are all getting on working as a production team.
I think that so well we are making a brilliant amount of progress. We are all extremely organised and are always contributing to the set of the group with brilliant ideas. We try our absolute best to meet up with each other at the same time and work well around out timetables. Although, we have different timetables so it can be difficult to meet up with each member of our group, but like I said before we try our absolute best to meet up with each other. So far it has worked pretty well.
I do feel myself that we are on schedule to complete the R&P, however it will be as close to the deadline I think as we have so much to do with very little time. The storyboard probably should have been well under way but that is on the way to being completed soon.