Wednesday, 18 June 2014

More initial film research

I found three more examples of short films.

The first one I found was called 'Perfect life'



The target audience, I think would range from 18 to 30 as it is someone who has a family. What's good about this short film is it is very tense. The shot where the the thief appears suddenly makes it even more tense and scary. Also the many uses of close ups and extreme close ups made it more tense. The quick cut editing made the pace more quicker which helped this short film to be even more tense.

Her is another example of a short film called 'A Child'



The target audience for this film I think would be 12 to 16. What's good about this film is that the paced cut editing is really good and the camera movements are also good.

And her is the last example of a short film I found called 'Ecuador'

The target audience in my opinion would be 12. What's good about this film is that the cut editing is really sharp and snappy, which helps to make this short film very tense. Also the many used over the shoulder shots represents he is the bigger and stronger one.